ADM Updated to 18.104.22.168
-Fixed: Noise glitch with Multi-out and Logic Pro X
-Fixed: Channels are now properly mapped with output BD routed to output 3, SD output 4 et .
- Fixed: VCA Envelope bug in Note Mode would cause accented notes to sound "chopped off"
- Changed: Improved audio engine to allow more bleed from Accent buffer to VCA
- Solves some installation issues on OS X where the license code would not stick
- Added: Copy/Paste pattern to patch menu (by popular user request)
- Moved: Show Sticker option now resides in Patch menu near GUI Size selections
- Added: Option for VCO Phase reset in the Setup view
- Changed: Deployment target to 10.6 for Mac builds, hopefully this will allow users that run 10.6 to use ABL3.
- Changed: Windows 64-bit Installer improvements
- Minor CPU performance improvements
If you need an older version of a plug-in
ABL2 and other versions (32-bit)
If you need another specific version not in the list above please contact support and we'll try to hook you up.
ABL3 is now available for Reason! Grab the demo at: