- Fixed: Crash/noises in Logic Pro X using Multi-channel configuration
ABL3 - SilverBox Skin by Lars-Erik
Copy and replace the files in the Gfx folder of your ABL3 installation. It's a good idea to backup the original contents of the Gfx folder if you want to switch back to the original skin.
Default path to ABL3 installation folder:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\AudioRealism\ABL3\
ADM Updated to 126.96.36.199
-Fixed: Noise glitch with Multi-out and Logic Pro X
-Fixed: Channels are now properly mapped with output BD routed to output 3, SD output 4 et .
- Fixed: VCA Envelope bug in Note Mode would cause accented notes to sound "chopped off"
- Changed: Improved audio engine to allow more bleed from Accent buffer to VCA
- Solves some installation issues on OS X where the license code would not stick
- Added: Copy/Paste pattern to patch menu (by popular user request)
- Moved: Show Sticker option now resides in Patch menu near GUI Size selections
- Added: Option for VCO Phase reset in the Setup view
- Changed: Deployment target to 10.6 for Mac builds, hopefully this will allow users that run 10.6 to use ABL3.
- Changed: Windows 64-bit Installer improvements
- Minor CPU performance improvements