- Minor bugfixes
- Import Rebirth 808 and 909 patterns is now available again. It imports the 808 patterns into slot 0-31 and the 909 patterns into slot 32-63
- Minor bugfixes
- Added parameter value display which now displays the pitch for Tunings (the PCM player tunings are measured in semitones)
ADM is our 606, 808 and TR-909 emulation plug-in, which uses analog modelling combined with sampler techniques to achieve an authentic sound that also responds to the parameters of the real drum machines in an accurate way.
- Added 'Pitch Mode', pitch mode enables ADM1x to work as a multi-timbral sampler triggering each part per midi channel. It also allows samples to be played chromatically on the keyboard
- Loading a patch now allows to preview it without exiting the file selector
- Loading a sample now allows to preview it without exiting the file selector
- Improved 606 emulation model has new hihats
- Fixed: 505 and 707 LT,MT,HT switches now reflect the correct sound
- Fixed: With Pattern Write off selecting patterns 16-31 now also flashes when selecting patterns
- Added SKIN Scaling options, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, VERY LARGE
- Fixed a bug which caused a click on rapidly changing volume on a PCM Sample
- Shortened minimum decay time for 909 Open Hihat
- Added improved support for the SYSTEM-909 skin.
The updated plug-in can be downloaded at:
The skin is available for download here !
In Logic Pro the Output mappings are named confusingly because Logic does not seem to read the output name name from the plug-in, instead it abbreviates the plug-in short name (ADM1) and adds the extra channel combination to that as a suffix (3-4, 5-6) :
Logic Output name, part name
For this year’s 303 day, Attack has partnered with AudioRealism to host a competition and see who can create the best acid bassline using ABL3. The winner will be chosen by YOU!
- Improved VCO model, now with a supernatural analog emulation. This simulates micro movements in the 303 oscillator, more audible on the square wave. This new VCO model applies to emulation models: ABL2, ABL3 Model 1, ABL3 Model 2 and can be set by using VCO Mode 1.
- MTS-ESP micro tuning supported
- Fixed: Note mode VCO Phase Reset now works
- AU and VST3 only, VST2 is removed and deprecated
New Features in 1.5.2
- AU and VST3, 64 bit
- VST2 and Stand-alone optional
- Apple M1 native compatible
- Improved sample loader which supports stereo samples
- Improved 909 Emulation (Bass Drum, Snare modelled from scratch)
- Improved 808 Emulation (808 kick is improved)
- Other built-in sound sets such as 505,626,707,727
- Patch compatibility with older versions of ADM
- Over 100 included example patterns and samples
Note: Since ADM1x is built exclusively with a new plug-in framework for modern hosts and Apple Silicon it is not backward project compatible with previous versions of ADM.
- Live punch in/Tap recording. Right+Click or Shift+Click an instrument selector and ADM1x will insert a trigger for that step, this makes it easy to create patterns on the fly
- Host Hard Sync
- It is now possible to trigger the parts via MIDI when in Pattern mode. This can be turned off with the "MIDI Note Trigger" menu option.
- The Play/Stop button will not react when ADM1x is in Host Sync mode. It does work in the stand-alone version.
- There is now support for Stereo samples. The 909 Model is also stereo now with the default panning set to replicate the real TR-909. There is no way currently to change the panning of parts in ADM1x. If the user wants to use ADM1x in Mono mode we suggest using the DAW's Stereo->Mono converters.
- The Sample loader is now System level, which means ADM1x should be able to load any format that the system supports via codecs. It should handle most standard .wav, .aif formats, and even .mp3 or .ogg depending on your system. Internally the samples are stored as 16-bit stereo.
- Tuning knobs are added to the Open Hihat and Closed Hihat parts. These will only affect the 909 and PCM models (they have no effect on the 808 or 606 hihats)
- When Pattern Write is off it is possible to switch between patterns 1-16 or 17-32 vie the step buttons. When Pattern Write is on the pattern can be edited. Shift+Click pattern write to quickly clear a pattern
- The 808 cymbal model has been improved with a softer attack in lower tone settings
- Note: Multi-out has temporarily been disabled until we find a solution that is works stable in all DAWs
The ABL3 Rack Extension for Reason has been updated to 1.2.0
New in version 1.2.0:
- Added CV Slide Output
- Adding defective Accent switch to back panel
- Adding defective Slide switch to back panel