- High resolution / large skin added (Coal-2x and Cream-2x)
- Load Kit (sample pack) from another patch, with file selector preview
- Improved 909 emulation
- Other minor improvements
ADM UPDATED TO 1.5.4
303 DAY TRACK COMPETITION
For this year’s 303 day, Attack has partnered with AudioRealism to host a competition and see who can create the best acid bassline using ABL3. The winner will be chosen by YOU!
ABL3 3.3.1 UPDATE
- Improved VCO model, now with a supernatural analog emulation. This simulates micro movements in the 303 oscillator, more audible on the square wave. This new VCO model applies to emulation models: ABL2, ABL3 Model 1, ABL3 Model 2 and can be set by using VCO Mode 1.
- MTS-ESP micro tuning supported
- Fixed: Note mode VCO Phase Reset now works
- AU and VST3 only, VST2 is removed and deprecated
New Features in 1.5.2
- AU and VST3, 64 bit
- VST2 and Stand-alone optional
- Apple M1 native compatible
- Improved sample loader which supports stereo samples
- Improved 909 Emulation (Bass Drum, Snare modelled from scratch)
- Improved 808 Emulation (808 kick is improved)
- Other built-in sound sets such as 505,626,707,727
- Patch compatibility with older versions of ADM
- Over 100 included example patterns and samples
Note: Since ADM1x is built exclusively with a new plug-in framework for modern hosts and Apple Silicon it is not backward project compatible with previous versions of ADM.
- Live punch in/Tap recording. Right+Click or Shift+Click an instrument selector and ADM1x will insert a trigger for that step, this makes it easy to create patterns on the fly
- Host Hard Sync
- It is now possible to trigger the parts via MIDI when in Pattern mode. This can be turned off with the "MIDI Note Trigger" menu option.
- The Play/Stop button will not react when ADM1x is in Host Sync mode. It does work in the stand-alone version.
- There is now support for Stereo samples. The 909 Model is also stereo now with the default panning set to replicate the real TR-909. There is no way currently to change the panning of parts in ADM1x. If the user wants to use ADM1x in Mono mode we suggest using the DAW's Stereo->Mono converters.
- The Sample loader is now System level, which means ADM1x should be able to load any format that the system supports via codecs. It should handle most standard .wav, .aif formats, and even .mp3 or .ogg depending on your system. Internally the samples are stored as 16-bit stereo.
- Tuning knobs are added to the Open Hihat and Closed Hihat parts. These will only affect the 909 and PCM models (they have no effect on the 808 or 606 hihats)
- When Pattern Write is off it is possible to switch between patterns 1-16 or 17-32 vie the step buttons. When Pattern Write is on the pattern can be edited. Shift+Click pattern write to quickly clear a pattern
- The 808 cymbal model has been improved with a softer attack in lower tone settings
- Note: Multi-out has temporarily been disabled until we find a solution that is works stable in all DAWs
The ABL3 Rack Extension for Reason has been updated to 1.2.0
New in version 1.2.0:
- Added CV Slide Output
- Adding defective Accent switch to back panel
- Adding defective Slide switch to back panel
NEW YEAR'S DEALS FOR 2022!
AudioRealism Bass Line 188.8.131.52
- Added a "Repeat Steps" function to the Menu as suggested from one user on the forum here. This just fills the 64 step pattern with the steps up to the pattern length
- Added a new parameter VCA Noise Level knob to Setup page. This only affects 3.3 Model 2
- "Output Clipping" is now called "Output Limiter"
- Removed "Improved Emu" option from the Setup page. This is now always on by default
- Added "Output Limiter" option to the Setup Page
- Some other minor tunings/changes
AudioRealism Bass Line 184.108.40.206
- Fixed display of Parameters (In Live etc). Tuning now says (+/- semitones) and other parameters such as Cutoff 0.00 - 1.00
- Adding Model 4 (which is ABL3.2.2 due to request from KVR users)
- Changes to Emulation Engine menu entries to:
"ABL3.3 (Model 1)"
"ABL3.3 (Model 2)"
- Bass/Treble boost now reads +/- 0-6dB instead of 0-100%. But only in the gui, the parameter display from host is still 0.0-1.0
Our 303 emulation ABL3 has been improved with the following features:
- Apple M1 and Intel compatible (native M1)
- Three audio engines to choose from (can be switched on the fly)
- Distortion and drive from ABL2 makes a come back
- Shuffle with MPC timing modes
- Defects switchable in audio engine 3 (broken accent and/or slide)
- Shift+Click for 303 style programming mode (note on, tie, rest)
- Bass and Treble controls added to the Setup page
- TD-3 pattern import
- Additional minor improvements / changes
Note: This version is 64-bit only and installs next to the previous ABL3.2.0 (and earlier versions).