- Fixed: VCF Trim, Bass and Hipass knobs in Setup page now respond properly
- Output clipping in Patch menu now works, and activates a hard limit on the output to not exceed 0dB
- Improved Resonance knob response between 60-80% (i.e this range matches the original 303 better now)
- Fixed: On Mac plug-in version number in Finder now correct
- Audio Engine version corrected
- Reduced clicking
- Bass and Treble enhancements
- Resonance at high cutoff improvement
ABL3.2.0 is now available for download!
Grab the update here!
Mac OS X Download
- Extended MIDI Learn: Mapping Classic view functions to standard MIDI keys. This allows for programming patterns directly from your MIDI controller.
- Mapping of MIDI CC to Advanced Random functions, including pattern length
- Automation/MIDI CC control of Gate Trim and other parameters
- Change VCO Mode to give variations, mostly affecting pulse width center point in tuning. 2 is the "normal" mode tuned to our 303. Some 303s sound like 1, others sound more like mode 3.
- Added Bass Boost control to Setup Page
- Added VCF Trim control to Setup Page
- Added Improve Emulation setting on Setup page. This allows to switch between the ABL3.1.1 and ABL3.2.0 engine for comparison. Bass Boost and VCF Trim settings has no effect in when Improve Emulation is off.
- Changed: Reso Trim knob boosts Resonance slightly more in 3.2.0
- Changes to Accent circuit model, adding more energy to the accent build up [303 engine]
- Pattern View: Added paging to quickly flip between 16 steps by clicking left or right of the scrollbar
- Pattern View: expanded scrollbar hit area by a few pixels
- In Classic Edit mode Added shift (or right mouse button click) DOWN, UP, ACCENT to replicate the Time mode functions of the 303..
- Import TB-03 Pattern menu option now allows to import .pat files from ABL1,ABL2 and ABL3. These do not affect the synth settings (cutoff, reso etc).
- additional de-clicking in audio engine
If you for some reason need an older version of a plug-in, here are the download links:
ABL2 and other versions (32-bit)
ABL3.1.1 Update Available
- Added Save Default Config and Reset Config to the Options Menu. This allows saving a default state for ABL3 including the Midi Mode, VCO Mode, VCO Phase Reset, Gate/Reso/Tuning Trim and other settings from the Preferences page
New features / changes:
1) Register on our forum at audiorealism.se/phpBB2
2) Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your forum name, also include this info:
- Which host(s) you use. FL Studio, Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton, Reaper
- Your system specifications (example: Macbook Pro running OS X 10.9.5
3) Good communications skills
4) Owning a TB-03 is a plus!
If you get selected as a tester we will grant you access to a special area on our forum where we will be posting the beta versions.
If you don't get selected, don't worry! We plan a more versions coming up and always need more testers.
We will be selecting previous testers and ABL3 first and foremost.
- Fixed: Crash/noises in Logic Pro X using Multi-channel configuration