- VCO Model 2 is now the default when launching a new session
- Pattern grid view, Click+Drag mouse now allows setting multiple steps without holding down shift
- File selector/browser now allows patch preview
ADM is our 606, 808 and TR-909 emulation plug-in, which uses analog modelling combined with sampler techniques to achieve an authentic sound that also responds to the parameters of the real drum machines in an accurate way.
- Added 'Pitch Mode', pitch mode enables ADM1x to work as a multi-timbral sampler triggering each part per midi channel. It also allows samples to be played chromatically on the keyboard
- Loading a patch now allows to preview it without exiting the file selector
- Loading a sample now allows to preview it without exiting the file selector
- Improved 606 emulation model has new hihats
- Fixed: 505 and 707 LT,MT,HT switches now reflect the correct sound
- Fixed: With Pattern Write off selecting patterns 16-31 now also flashes when selecting patterns
- Added SKIN Scaling options, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, VERY LARGE
- Fixed a bug which caused a click on rapidly changing volume on a PCM Sample
- Shortened minimum decay time for 909 Open Hihat
- Added improved support for the SYSTEM-909 skin.
The updated plug-in can be downloaded at:
The skin is available for download here !