THE MOST ADVANCED SOFTWARE 303
The legendary silver box which is hallmark in electronic music has been recreated in AudioRealism Bass Line 2x (ABL2-redux). Analog modelling techniques have been employed to create a DSP-algorithm that accurately emulates every aspect of the original TB-303, from growling basses to hollow middles and beeping highs with metal rattling accents. Patterns are composed in a fashion similar to the original using the integrated step sequencer with easy to use manipulation functions such as transpose and randomisation
sound comparisons between a 303 and abl2
- Extremely accurate TB-303 emulation featuring the classic ABL2 engine
- Internal step sequencer with per pattern shuffle
- Full MIDI CC control with learning function
- Integrated distortion unit
- High pass filter (low cut)
- Rebirth, TD-3,TB-03,TB-3 technoBox2 pattern import
- Two MIDI modes (Pattern or Note)
- Sample accurate sync to VST and AU hosts
- Shuffle (4/4 and triplet modes)
COMMENTS AND REVIEWS
Kai Tracid: "The ABL is a real joy, the interface and sound is just like the Real thing! I've been using it extensively and it is totally stable"
Amazona.de: "Five plus for the authentic digital emulation"
Remix Magazine: "After closely comparing ABL2 with a genuine TB-303, it's clear that AudioRealism's virtual clone is a dead ringer for the real deal". Read the full review here!
Dancetech: "[We] give the ABL a totally resounding 10/10!!" (Visit dancetech.com for full review)
acidvoice.de: 8/10 User rating (visit acidvoice.de for the full comparison)
Disclaimer: The TB-303 was originally produced by Roland®. Roland® is a registered trademark of Roland Corporation and/or Roland Corporation U.S. The reference to Roland® is made here strictly for the legitimate purpose of comparison, and it does not in any way imply Roland®’s permission or endorsement of this product.